Warning: include(media/tnd.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prizebox/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 52

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'media/tnd.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/prizebox/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 52
Prizebox forum - TOPIC: Coupon Codes

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/prizebox/public_html/templates/rt_stratos/index.php on line 80

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationCms::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/prizebox/public_html/libraries/cms/application/site.php on line 272

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/prizebox/public_html/templates/rt_stratos/index.php on line 80

Strict Standards: Declaration of KunenaLayoutBase::debug() should be compatible with JLayoutBase::debug($data = Array) in /home/prizebox/public_html/libraries/kunena/layout/base.php on line 38

emo Coupon Codes

More
2 years 8 months ago #4691

Could Somebody told me where can i find coupon codes i found one but it doesn't work and it doesn't add any extra points so could you help because i'm new here and i'm lost

The following user(s) said Thank You: JIJI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #5012

check Facebook page of prize box and go through all the messages and you will be surprised to find many of it.some will add point to your account ,some not .
It's better to have some than nothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds